A fabulously decorated cake is the corner stone for any special event. From a family birthday party to a wedding reception, you can be the one who designs and decorates those beautiful cakes. If you are a beginner in decorating, this workshop serves as a stepping stone to become a professional cake decorator. After attending this workshop, with a bit of practice and patience you will be able to create stunning cakes, cupcake and etc.
Use royal icing to pipe flowers (learn to pipe more than 18 types of flowers) and use fresh cream to decorate your ultimate master piece. However, the skills learned in this workshop can be applied to any kind of icing medium to create stunning edible art.
What you will be learning:
• How to make royal icing for flower piping.
• Learn different types of icing consistencies for different purposes.
• Learn basket weaving techniques in cake decoration.
• Learn basic flower piping techniques.
• Learn advance flower piping techniques.
• Apply the piping skills learnt to decorate a cake in class.
What you will be getting:
• Printed recipe for royal icing.
• Printed notes for piping techniques 2.
• A lot of decoration ideas.
• Free rental of a set of professional decorating materials and tips for you to use in class.
• Awesome knowledge and experience.
• Delicious and gorgeous master piece you have created.
• Light Refreshments.