Have you ever wondered how to get those perfectly piped buttercream flowers? It’s pretty much trending right now in the cake decorating world. Piped flowers have been around forever, however now it has been transformed into something more dainty and modern.
Korean Buttercream flower is the New Terminology for the buttercream flowers style popularized by the cake decorators from the same country. Aside from the usual piped roses and blossoms, now you see flowers like English Rose, Ranunculus, Peonies, and more are now in Korean Buttercream.
This is a decoration workshop; hence, you’ll be not baking cakes in class. A prebaked cake will be provided for you to practice decoration and you can bring your beautiful creation home.
What you will be learning:
• Learn how to make authentic Korean Bean Paste flower icing.
• Learn how to make Korean Glossy Buttercream icing.
• Learn how to prepare the cake by layering, filling and crumb coating. (7-inch prebaked cake will be provided)
• Learn how to use pastry bags and decoration tools.
• Learn and practice flower piping (English rose, Ranunculus, lisianthus, chrysanthemum, daisy, apple blossom, Peony, leaf and bud)
• Learn how to decorate wreath or Blossom cake (your preference)
What you will be getting:
• Printed recipe for Authentic Korean Bean Paste flower icing.
• Printed recipe for Glossy Korean Buttercream icing.
• A lot of decoration tips and ideas.
• Free rental of a set of professional decorating materials and tips for you to use in class.
• Awesome knowledge and experience.
• Delicious and gorgeous master piece you have created.
• Bento lunch and tea break refreshments.