This class is designed for students wishing to learn how to properly and safely assemble stacked wedding cakes, emphasizing a clean cut and professional finish. Students will be assembling a 3 tier wedding cake.
What you will be learning:
- Learn how to bake cake layers.
- Learn how to make chocolate ganache.
- Learn to make homemade fondant.
- Frosting cakes with chocolate ganache smoothly in preparation for fondant finish.
- Troubleshooting fondant slip-ups.
- Covering cakes with fondant.
- Covering dummy cakes with fondant.
- Covering display boards.
- Learn how to stack wedding cakes.
- Learn to make sugar paste flowers.
- Learn how to decorate your cake with flowers
What you will be getting:
- Printed recipe for cake layers.
- Printed recipe for chocolate ganache.
- Printed recipe for homemade fondant.
- Stunning cake you have created.
- Certificate of completion.
- Awesome knowledge and experience.
- Lunch & Tea break Refreshments.
Only top tier is a real cake, base two tiers are dummy cakes.