Bake Rich Yeast Dough Bread (TGS-2023035775)
Are you ready to elevate your bread-making skills to the next level? Dive into the world of indulgence with our Rich Dough Bread Baking Masterclass, where you'll discover the magic of creating delectable, soft, and irresistibly rich bread that's bound to impress even the most discerning palates.
Secure your spot today and embark on a journey that will tantalize your taste buds and fill your home with the aroma of heavenly breads. This is a rare opportunity to learn from the best and indulge in the world of rich dough bread like never before.
Unlock the Secrets to Heavenly Bread
In this comprehensive course, participants will be able to understand the elements of rich yeast dough bread and learn how to make various rich bread products. The workshop will provide knowledge about the types of bread, its baking process and the making of different styles of bread products. It is suitable for participants with or without any experience in bread making.
Recipe to bake in class
- Cheese & Raisin bread roll
- Hokkaido Milk Bread
- Tuna Bun
- Egg Bun
- Floss buns
- Coconut bun
- Coffee bun
- Red bean bun
- Mini Pizza
- Chocolate walnut scones
- Total training hours – 24 hours ( 3 days of 8 hours )
- Time - 10am - 7pm (Including 1 hour lunch break)
- Private group session can be arranged just for your group if you have minimum 6 participants in your group.
- Maximum – 10 participants in one class.
- Minimum – 2 participants to commence the class.
- (Class will be rescheduled if there are not enough participants to commence the class, and we’ll inform the registered participants minimum 3 days in advance)
|Full Course fees before funding
|Payable fee after funding
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
(Full Course Fee)
Skills Future Credit:
Singapore Citizens aged 25 years and above can claim the payable fee from their skills future credit
Absentee Payroll (AP) Funding:
· $4.50 per hour, capped at $100,000 per enterprise per calendar year.
· AP funding will be computed based on the actual number of training hours attended by the trainee
Who should attend?
- Individuals who would like to learn to how to bake bread.
- Individuals who are working in F & B to develop their skills in baking.
- Individuals who might be keen on joining the F& industry.
- Individuals who wish to obtain the technical skills required to start a bakery business.
What will you be learning?
- Yeast doughs mixing methods
- List and describe the ingredients and their function in rich dough bread
- Learn step by step process of rich dough bread making
- Quality characteristics of bread
- Common faults and root causes and prevention
- Importance of fillings and toppings for breads
- Types of sweet and savoury fillings, glazes, icing and dustings for breads
- Making and storing cold and warm filling for bread products
What will you be getting?
- Printed recipe booklet for all the items learnt in class.
- Bring home all the bread products you make in class.
- Awesome knowledge and experience.
- WSQ certificate
- Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Skills Future Singapore (SSG)
Delivery & Assessment Methods
- Mini lectures with presentations and videos to explain concepts and theories.
- Practical activities include live demonstrations and hands-on practice.
- Discussion and feedback
- 15 mins written assessment & 165 mins Practical Performance
Terms and conditions
Participants should be able to converse, read & write in English.
A minimum number of participants are required to proceed with a class, which varies with the class type. Gra Baking Academy reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course when appropriate or required. Gra Baking Academy's decision is final.
Withdrawal & Refund Policy:
Refund of course fees will be based on the following conditions:
- More than 14 working days before course commencement date: 100% refund of course fees
- 3 to 13 working days before course commencement date: 50% refund of course fees
- less than 3 working days before course commencement: No refund
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must achieve at least 75% attendance, pass all prescribed assessments, and attain 100% competency.
- Trainees will not receive the SOA (Statement of Attainment) and will need to pay the full amount of the course fee if they do not successfully complete the course or choose to drop out.
How to enrol in the course?
Elevate your baking skills, delight your senses, and impress your loved ones with your newfound expertise. Get ready to knead, shape, and bake your way to bread-baking perfection!
Visit the link below to fill the registration form online to enrol into upcoming schedules.
If the upcoming schedule dates don't align with your availability, don't worry! Register your interest along with your preferred dates, and we'll do our best to accommodate your preferences in our next course. We'll be in touch to keep you updated on future course options that match your schedule. Your baking journey is important to us, and we're excited to work together to make it a reality!