Shortcrust is a crumbly pastry that is ideal for both sweet and savoury pies and tarts. With the base recipes, you learn in this workshop; you can make verities of sweet and savoury pies and tarts. In this one-day comprehensive hands-on workshop, participants will understand the elements of pastries and learn how to produce 6 types of tarts.
What you will be learning:
• List and describe the ingredients and their function in tarts
• Make three types of short pastry dough (Sweet pastry dough, Chocolate pastry dough and Savory pastry dough)
• Produce Chocolate tart.
• Produce Egg tart.
• Produce Lemon tart.
• Produce Apple tart.
• Produce Almond tart.
• Produce Quiche.
• Professional techniques for making tart shells.
• Learn to fill, bake and decorate the tarts.
What you will be getting:
• Printed recipe for all the items learnt in class.
• Extremely delicious and beautiful tarts that you have created.
• Awesome knowledge and experience.
• Certificate of completion.