Swiss rolls is not easy to make as simple as they look, I’ve experiment with many different methods of rolling them up. After much trial and error, I found the way is the best hope of success. The outside of this roll is decorated with vivid designs, all done with batter. There is no icing or sugar paste involved.
What you will be learning:
• Bake Decorated Swiss roll.
• Make whipped cream filling.
• Fill and roll the cakes.
What you will be getting:
• Printed recipe for Swiss roll.
• Printed recipe for cream filling.
• Awesome knowledge and experiences.
• The beautiful Swiss rolls you have created.
Please take note washing and cleaning are part of the workshop