What a pleasure it is to present a basket of home-baked croissants to guests. And what a sense of satisfaction it will be for a home baker to create these masterpieces of the baker’s art. You’ll know that you have mastered the rolling technique if you tug at the end of a baked croissant and the dough unfurls in a single, long spiral. These wonderful pastries are surprisingly easy to make.
What you will learn
• Make the croissant dough.
• Learn the techniques of lamination and rolling.
• Process of croissant making.
• Bake the croissants
What you will be getting
• Printed recipe for Croissant.
• Awesome knowledge and experience.
• Delicious croissants you have created.
Please take note washing and cleaning are part of the workshop