This recipe produces the soft, moist, and chewy texture of the buns sold at well-known bakeries. Making these delicious buns is not as difficult as you think, you need to be patient and give enough time for the bus to proof well.
What you will be learning:
• The functions of ingredients in rich yeast dough.
• The importance of dough temperature and techniques to achieve at home.
• Prepare sweet yeast dough from scratch for soft buns.
• Scale and make up a variety of buns and rolls such as sausage buns, chicken floss buns, Cinnamon rolls, Mini pizza, Filled buns, Plaited sugar buns and Knotted cheese buns.
What you will be getting:
• Printed recipe for soft buns.
• Delicious and healthy bread rolls you have created.
• Awesome knowledge about bread making.
Please take note washing and cleaning are part of the workshop