Short crust is a crumbly pastry that is ideal for both sweet and savoury pies and tarts. With the base recipes, you learn in this workshop, you can make verities of sweet and savoury pies and tarts. In this one-day comprehensive hands-on workshop, participants will be able to understand the elements of tarts and lean how to produce 6 types of tarts.
What you will be learning:
• List and describe the ingredients and their function in tarts
• Make three types of short pastry dough (Sweet pastry dough, Chocolate pastry dough and Savory pastry dough)
• Produce Chocolate tart.
• Produce Egg tart.
• Produce Lemon tart.
• Produce Apple tart.
• Produce Almond tart.
• Produce Quiche.
• Professional techniques for making tart shells.
• Learn to fill, bake and decorate the tarts.
What you will be getting:
• Printed recipe for all the items learnt in class.
• Extremely delicious and beautiful tarts that you have created.
• Awesome knowledge and experience.
• Certificate of completion.
• Light Refreshments.