Cookies comes in infinite variety of shapes, sizes, flavours and textures. Characteristics that are desirable in some types are not desirable in others. In order to produce the characteristics, we want, and to correct falts, it is useful to know what causes these basic traits. In this one-day comprehensive hands-on workshop, you will learn five types of cookies using five different methods.
What you will be learning :
• Selection of quality ingredients necessary to produce high-quality products
• List and describe the ingredients and their function in cookies.
• Cookie characteristics and their causes.
• Pan preparation
• Baking & cooling
– Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (drop method)
– Almond cookies (Icebox method)
– Spritz cookies (pipped method)
– Ginger bread (Rolled method)
– Espresso biscotti (Bar method)
What you will be getting :
• Printed recipe for all the items learnt in class.
• Delicious and beautiful cookies you have created.
• Certificate of completion.
• Awesome knowledge experience.