On completion of this course, participants will be able to understand the basic elements required to bake French cakes, explain the function of the ingredients. Produce French Opera Cake and French Marron Cake.
Opera cake is considered an “entremets” which literally translates to “between meals”, in French pastry this typically refers to desserts made of layers of mousse, cream, and sponge. Take indulgence to another level with this French Opera cake.
French Marron Gateaux is French cake made of chestnut sponge and delicious chestnut cream topped with chocolate glaze. It’s a delicious & healthy cake recipe
What you will be learning :
• Selection of quality ingredients necessary to produce high-quality cakes
• List and describe the ingredients and their function
• Scaling cake batters
• Pan preparation
• Baking & cooling
• How to make perfect almond cake.
• Learn how to make mocha buttercream.
• Learn how to make chocolate ganache.
• Expert techniques for baking and assembling the cakes.
• Bake the chestnut sponge cake.
• Make chestnut cream filling.
• Make chocolate glaze topping.
• Assemble and decorate the cake.
• Professional pastry techniques for decoration
What you will be getting :
• Printed recipe for all the items learnt in class.
• Delicious and gorgeous cakes that you have created.
• Certificate of participation
• Awesome knowledge and experience about cake baking and decoration..