Malu Paan is one of the more unique bread that you can find in Sri Lanka. It’s a triangular shaped bun filled with tuna and potato curry. Learnt to make this at home. It is a convenient and healthy on the go breakfast.
What you will be learning:
• Prepare soft yeast dough from scratch for buns.
• Prepare tuna and potato curry filling.
• Scale, fill and shape the buns.
• Proof and bake the buns.
What you will be getting:
• Printed recipe for buns.
• Printed recipe for filling.
• Delicious and healthy bread rolls you have created.
• Awesome knowledge about bread making.