Fed up with industrial, processed puff pastry sheets? Making your homemade puff pastry requires a bit of practice, but isn’t so difficult. We’ll teach you simple steps to have your dough ready for making crunchy and delicious Vol-au-vents, Turnovers, Pockets, Pinwheels and more.
What you will be learning :
• List and describe the ingredients and their functions in making basic puff pastry.
• Make basic puff pastry using lamination method.
• Employ the correct methods and parameters when producing puff pastry.
• Make 2 types of filling for puff pastry.
• Produce 5 basic shapes using cutters or knife (Vol-au-vents, Turnovers, Pockets, Pinwheels and Palmiers)
• Prepare and produce basic fillings
What you will be getting :
• Printed recipe for puff pastry
• Printed recipe for puff pastry fillings
• Delicious pastries you have created.
• Awesome knowledge about pastry making.