Step 1: Scan the QR code. Step 2: Click continue and attach the screenshot (Proof of payment) Step 3: Complete Order. PayNow to Gra Baking Academy UEN: 53331625AGBA
1. All prices are nett unless expressly stated otherwise.
2. The dates, instructors, duration and content of classes are subject to change. Grá Baking Academy will email or call you, based on the information you provide to notify you of any changes. The version on the website is the most updated and overrides other versions.
3. Grá Baking Academy will not be sending any reminder prior to the event. You are responsible for taking note of the event date in your calendar.
4. Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or event.
5. In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, Grá Baking Academy reserves the right to change the date of or cancel an event. If that occurs, a refund of any payment made will be offered/given.
6. If in the reasonable opinion of a member of staff working for us you are not fit to attend an event, for example, if you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or likely to disturb or harm others at the event, the staff member may refuse to let you attend the event or request for you to be removed from the premises.
7. Occasionally, our staff may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please inform us in writing before the event, failing which you irrevocably waive any rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Grá Baking Academy’s right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Grá Baking Academy’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.
8. If any provision, part of any provision, or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/ or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Singapore’s laws, and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Cancellation Of Class Booking
Fees for scheduled classes must be paid in advance with in order to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
Cancellation Of Class
A minimum number of person is required to proceed with a class, and it varies with the type of class.
In the unlikely event that a class cannot proceed, Gra baking academy reserves the right to change the date or cancel the class. If that occurs, a refund of any payment will be offered.
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR (PRIVATE/CORPORATE EVENTS)
1. We cater to a maximum of 40 pax for hands-on class (depends on the type of workshop) which includes rental of space, recipe pack for every participant, ingredient, engaging the instructor and all the kitchen equipment needed. Booking fee is available upon request.
2. Bookings are subject to the availability of the instructor and venue.
3. All events must be guaranteed by a 50% non-refundable deposit by credit card or direct bank transfer within 5 days from the date of booking to secure the venue for the agreed date, followed by the remaining 50% two before the date of the class. The deposit is non-refundable; however, the remaining 50% balance will be refunded (if already paid) within 14 days from the date of cancellation if notice of the cancellation is given at least 14 days prior to the class. No refund will be made for notice made 14 or fewer days to the class date. No exceptions or waivers will be given.
RISK ACKNOWLEDGMENT & RELEASE
1. You agree to comply with and abide by Grá Baking Academy’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations and security arrangements. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Grá Baking Academy in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking.
2. While Grá Baking Academy takes all practical and reasonable attempts to minimize any risk of injury to you or your property, you acknowledge that your attendance or participation at any class is at your own risk. You release and indemnify Grá Baking Academy, its employees, servants, agents and service providers from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, damages, losses, compensation, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever in any way arising out of or resulting from your attendance or participation in an event including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for injury, loss or damage to you, to anyone else or to any property, unless the same was caused by the gross negligence of Grá Baking Academy and recoverable on that ground following the judgment of a competent court of final judgment.
3. In the case of an accident or emergency, you authorize the staff of Grá Baking Academy to arrange for yourself/your child/ward to receive such medical care, assistance, and treatment of services as Grá Baking Academy deem necessary. You also undertake to release, discharge, relinquish, hold harmless, pay and reimburse to Grá Baking Academy all costs or expenses in respect of any medical care, assistance, treatment or services provided to you/your child/ward at any time whether such are provided by health care professionals, paramedics or any other person.
4. You will reimburse Grá Baking Academy for any damage to its property caused by yourself/your child/ward (including all equipment and structures within the premises) while you/your child/ward are on the premises.
5. Grá Baking Academy accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any property lost on our premises. If any property has been left behind and found by a member of our staff, please arrange with us to collect such property at a convenient time. Any lost property which has not been claimed within 14 days will be disposed of at our discretion.
OTHER GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Grá Baking Academy is not halal-certified.
2. Grá Baking Academy does not offer disabled-friendly facilities. If you require such assistance, do contact us to see if we can make arrangements to accommodate them.
3. For hands-on classes, you are advised to wear closed, flat, rubber-soled shoes and do not wear shorts, short skirts or sleeveless tops in case anything hot should splash on you for your own safety and protection.
4. Classes start promptly, so please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled class start time. If you are late, we will not be obliged to conduct the class for you from the beginning.
5. Please keep the kitchen and your worktop clean and uncluttered. You are not expected to wash your equipment unless specially told.
6. Please refrain from answering calls during your classes, unless in emergency situations.
7. If you require a set of replacement recipes, an administration charge of S15 will apply. The charge includes the cost of local postage. The date of your class must be no earlier than 3 months from the date of your request in order for us to verify your attendance at the class. Due to copyright issues, this service is subject to permission from the chef to reprint the recipes.
8. Please respect the kitchen, instructors and your fellow participants at all time.