Make a chocolate walnut babka for a showstopping treat this Christmas.
A babka is a sweet braided bread or cake originating in Poland and Ukraine’s Jewish communities.
What you will be learning:
• Make the dough for babka from scratch.
• Make chocolate filling
• Roll, fold and shape the babka bread
• Expert techniques for baking
• Professional pastry techniques for decoration
What you will be getting:
• Printed recipe for all the the items made in class
• Stunning babka you have created
• Awesome knowledge and experience
Please take note washing and cleaning are part of the workshop.