In this class, you’ll learn two different types of beautiful cheesecakes. Both are totally different in techniques and taste.
1. Warm-set: New York-style cheesecake is creamy smooth, lightly sweet, such a dreamy cheesecake! This is one of the best Oreo cheesecake you’ll ever make! A perfectly smooth and creamy cheesecake loaded with chunks of Oreo cookies. This easy to make cheesecake is a great dessert for any special occasion.
2. Cold-set: No-bake Jello cheesecake is a simply gorgeous dessert. You are going to love this Jelly Cheesecake Recipe it is easy and delicious. This is an exceptional treat that you will love.
What you will be learning:
- Selection of quality ingredients necessary to produce high-quality cheesecakes.
- List and describe the ingredients and their function in cheesecakes.
- Make Oreo crust and prepare the pan for Oreo cheesecake.
- Learn to make cream cheese batter for the baked cheesecake.
- Bake the cheesecake to perfection.
- Make whipping cream frosting.
- Decorate the cake.
What you will be getting:
- Make the crust and prepare the pan for the no-bake cheesecake.
- Learn to make cream cheese batter for cold set cheesecake.
- Arrange and set fruits layer.
- Make jelly topping.
- Assemble and decorate cheesecakes using professional decoration techniques.